Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm still alive...

Hi friends.

I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore.  I've been MIA lately and I think I've lost my mojo.  I have sat and done litle things here and there, but they never seem to come together the way that I'd like.  I know I haven't had a lot of time because of my work schedule this time of year...but still...I should be able to come to my craft area and come up with something.  Anything.  All I have are a bunch of stamped images and nothing finished.

So....I came by to say I'm still here and I hope that I find my creative streak soon.

Be blessed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dorcas! Glad you are doing well. I know how you feel. I felt that way 2 months ago and finally got back in craft mode. Well don't worry eventually you will get back on track. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh.. we all go through that BUT that is why I love the e-mail option so i can see when you do create something.. have an awesome day! parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl:) so missing your cards and posts. You will get your Mojo back soon:) We all go through it and bounce right back !!! Have a fantastic day girl!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete