Monday, December 6, 2010

Fruity Weekend with Preserves

I did a lot of work on the Cricut this weekend.  My friend, Jessi, at http://pinadulce.wordpress.com/ wanted me to come up with a pineapple.  I used Preserves to cut this pineapple out.  I also just embellished with Stickles.   Fun!  Jessi loved it!


I also worked with my friend Jenny and my sister-in-law, Saray, on Jenny's baby shower invitations. I used the swirl embossing card from on the cuttlebug, Stampin Up paper (Melon Mambo and Pear Preserves) and cut the watermelon from the Preserves cartridge.  I was inspired by Sizzix. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the pineapple card!!!!! Very delicious:) Love the watermelon one too and the embossing one of my favorites to use:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. funny that I find this. Preserves cartridge is great. I bought just for the pineapple. I have to make 100 pineapples for my sons school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. I bought it for the watermelon. I had to make those invitations and I didn't like the chunky one on Doodlecharms. They came out cute. Much nicer in person. I really need to do regular pics instead of iphone pics. :)

    ReplyDelete