Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Special Card for my sis

I know it's been a few days since my last post.  I've been super busy.  I had a large order for cards for a 75 year birthday.  I made some more Christmas cards and I wanted to share this very special card.  One of my creative inspirations is Dorcas at 4 Crafty Angels.  She has an incredible name, right?

She had a great idea for this card using the Sweethearts cartridge.  I simply changed the colors and used it for my sis for Christmas.  I used Crystal Gel for the helmet and shoes to give them more texture and I embossed the sentiment which is Stampin Up. 

Dee has a Jazzy that helps her get around and we played chicken at Target the other day (she won)...and this card was just perfect.  If you want to see Dorcas's card click here.


4 comments:

  1. OMG this card is adorable!!! Love all the wonderful colors on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorcas. Love how this turned out!!! I am sure she is going to love it! I love how you used the crystal gel! That is fabulous! Love it! I am so glad you used it!! You made my day Dorcas! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She LOVED it. She framed it! How exciting! Thanks, Dorcas (yikes), for showing me how to do it.

    ReplyDelete