Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh, Baby! Simply White Rumple Ribbon

Hi friends,

It's my day for posting on the Lovebug Creations Blog and I wanted to share this cute baby card that I made for my sister, who's friend's daughter is having a baby this summer.

I used Simply White Rumple Ribbon available at the Lovebug Creations Store.  I sure hope she likes it.  I was inspired by a Pinterest pin HERE and decided to recreate this cute card.


Recipe:
Rumple Ribbon - Lovebug Creations SimplyWhite put through the flat iron
Base:  Crumb Cake by Stampin Up
Designer Paper - Stampin Up
Cricut Cut is from B is for Boy cut at 3.5".  The papers are scraps.
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper
Ink:  Melon Mambo by Stampin Up

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo adorable!!! I take it baby is a girl with all that soft pink...and the simply white goesa beautifully with it!! Great job my dear!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh baby love, such sweet ideas you create!! Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete