Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Damaris's Bucket List

Hi everyone,

This week I'd like to share with you a little gift I made my sister, Damaris (Dee).  She lives in Tennessee and I don't get to see her too often, but I'll be seeing her later today and can't wait to show her.

Dee is a big Donny & Marie fan.  I remember as kids we used to watch them on TV and well, her being older...she was in LOOOOOVE with Donny.

Last week we found out they will be doing their Christmas tour in South Florida this December and we thought it would be a nice idea to get tickets and have her come join us.  This is a bucket list item for her, so I ran with the play on words.

I used a mini bucket and printed the seating chart with a huge yellow arrow that says "WE ARE HERE" pointing to the FLOOR seats we got.  How exciting!!!



I used Stampin Up paper that my friend Norma - Pink Bling Crafter sent me.
the label is Vintage Labels by My Creative Time
Ribbon - Sunshine by Lovebug Creations

3 comments:

  1. I so love red with yellow...good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! And I bet your sis was just over the moon about this! How awesome!!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors!! What a fabulous gift for your sister! She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete