Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Diaper Invitation

Hi friends,

It's Wednesday, which means I am posting on Lovebug Creations blog today.  I wanted to show you a cute diaper card I made for a friend who asked me to help her make some invitations.  It took me some time to figure out how to make this card and a few failed attempts later, here she is!


The paper is all from JoAnns and DCWV.
The ribbon is Lovebug Creations.
The pin is cut from Wild Card.  I had to play with the dimensions because I had no idea how to use that cartridge.  (Hahaha)

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for an invite!!! I love this!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card and I love the colors!!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! girl these turned out so cute! Happy Monday!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet...and I think I need to make one of these for my sis who is preggers again!

    ReplyDelete