Friday, August 9, 2013

Sofia the First Coloring Books

As you all know, I've been planning a "Party in a Box" for my friend, Sonia, who lives in California.  Let me explain the relation.  She is my brother-in-law's sister.  My sister and her brother have been married for 30+ years, so there really is no "In-law"....he's like my brother.  Anyhow, she wanted a princess themed baby shower for Baby Sofia who arrives next month and I was eager to help.  Some of the party supplies have already been shared, but here is a cute favor I made for the kids.  It's a Sofia the First Coloring Book.  I love LOVE how they turned out.  I had never sewn bound anything, but I was thinking how to make them beautiful and the light bulb just lit up and I thought "SEW IT!"  BAM!  Brilliant. I now have no brain cells left.  :)

Here it is:



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic favors for the party my friend and all the princesses are sure to LOVE this cute favors!!! Great job as always!! Enjoy your Saturday with the family!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete