Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Valentine's Day...oh my

Okay, so perhaps now I've gone a bit far.  Here is another cute card I made.  I remembered I had these stamps from Stampin' Up and I had to use them.  The base is Kraft cardstock from JoAnns.  The first layer is Stampin Up Certainly Celery.  I embossed it with a cuttlebug embossing folder.
I haven't really tried doing coloring well. I used regular color pencils and traced some with Stampin' Up markers.  I need to get better.  In the mean time, I think he looks kinda cute.

I decided against the traditional red and pink for this card.  :)

2 comments:

  1. very cute! I haven't ventured into coloring stamps yet. I'd love to but I'm a little intimidated by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I've headed over from Denise's blog challenge Project 2011 where we use up stash!

    ReplyDelete