Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Princess is on the Way!

My sister-in-law's little sister is having a baby in February.  She asked me to help her make invitations to her baby shower, which I gladly obliged.  She's Family!  I think they turned out pretty cute.  I hope she likes them.

I used Once Upon a Princess for the crown.  They were cut at 2 1/2".  The paper in the picture is just my sample.  I always make one first.  The crowns were cut with glittery paper from JoAnn Fabrics.  It was durable thick cardstock.  The first layer is cut at 5 3/8" x 3" and the bottom pink was cut at 2 1/2 x 5 3/8.  The scallop is a Martha Stewart edge punch.  The ribbon is missing a little bow I made on the others.  Oh my, I just realized I didn't include the bow on my sample.  :)  It's cute!  Finally, the sentiment is from Stampin Up.  It's from the "For the Bride" set.  I love the bride on that set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment