Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine's Day



Hi everyone! I decided to make some Valentine's Day cards.  I have two sisters and a BFF who is like a sister so I figured we would all have matching cards.  Ha!  I hope they like it as much as I did.  The hearts couple tutorial is on the webpage of an amazing woman from Australia.  Visit her Valentine Heart Couple Tutorial and learn how to make this great couple.  I used a variety of materials.  Most of them were from DCWV.  The card stock is basic grey from Stampin up and the red dress is a red from the Regals pack in Stampin Up.  I cut the background from Storybook cartridge. It's called Marquee.  The sentiment on the gray "forever" is a Stampin Up set.  The others are all My Pink Stamper.   I had fun making these.  

I used chalk to do the shading and stickles for the button.

The embossing is Tim Holz distressed powder.  (Uh oh...the tie is crooked)


1 comment:

  1. Girl what are you talking about?!?! These turned out FABULOUS!! Love them all! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete