Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simple Birthday Wish!

I have a dear friend.  She is a very special lady to my family.  Her name is Lynnette Allen.  She's the school nurse and was also the 3K teacher for my nephew Josh (20), my niece Lizzie (11) and my two kids (5 and 6)  So...she's been special to us forever.  Lynnette will celebrate a birthday in a couple of days.  I made her a special card to tell her how special she is. 

This card was mostly used with Stampin Up! products.  I used Pear Pizzaz for the base at the normal A2 size.  The flower layer is cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8.  The square is 3 x 3 in chocolate chip (my favorite color) and the two inner squares are 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 and 2 1/4 x 2 1/4.  The sentiment color is Brocade Blue and from a Stampin Up sayings set.  I think it is simple, but pretty.  I sure hope Mrs. Allen loves it as much as I love her.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty! I love that patterned paper. So beautiful

    Liz

    ReplyDelete