Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday Girl

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

I made this card for someone special.  The sentiment is from Storybook.  I cut it at 2.75".  I had a tough time with the cuts, but it finally worked.  I actually wanted to use my Pixie to add some stitching, but I'm having a hard time making the thread not break.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...any suggestions???

I used Turquoise stickles because you know I MUST have some bling.  The yellow paper has been embossed with the swirls folder on the Cuttlebug.  The ribbon is from the dollar bin at Michael's.  The patterned paper is from DCWV.  All of the solid paper is Stampin Up.  The base is crumb cake, the blue is Not Quite Navy and the yellow is....ummm.....So Saffron. I LOVE Stampin Up.

I sure hope she likes it!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love the ribbon and how perfect it looks and you know I LOVE the bling LOL!!! The person you're giving the card to is going to LOVE it girl:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete