Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Picture Frame for Cassie

My kids are going to Grandma's tonight.  Cassie always gets "worried" when she's not with me.  Bryan couldn't care any less.  He loves going to Abuela's house.  Well, she asked me (with tears in her eyes) to please take a picture together so that she wouldn't be worried while at Grandma's house.  I took photos from her birthday and created a frame using the storybook cartridge.  The frame was made at 4.94 on the gypsy.  I used turquoise stickles for the accents.   The paper is Stampin Up. One is Not Quite Navy and the other is...(i'll have to get back to you).  On the Family Time Frame I used SU gold cardstock, which I LOVE!!  These were fun to make and only took a few minutes.

Have a blessed day everyone.


3 comments:

  1. Hey chica, just stopping to see your lovely creations!!! How are you? Sweet picture of you too and fab family picture:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice frame and super happy picture! Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete