Friday, August 12, 2011

Flowerpot Card

HI everyone,

 I know lots of folks make these little flowerpot cards, but I had never tried it.  I used scrap paper and my cuttlebug for this.   The tutorial is from Momo's blog.

Paper is SU Soft Suede and the flowers are just a lot of different scraps that  I had. To cut them, I layered the paper on top of the flower die and put it through the cuttlebug.  This allowed there to be many cut at once.  At one point, I set all four of the dies on the plate and stacked five sheets of different cardstock and cut!  Voila!  many many many little flower pieces.  Then, I decided how to put them together and added them to my card.

The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink in Melon Mambo from SU ink.




Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! very pretty!! Love your picture frame with you Crafty Card Logo:) Have a fabulous weekend!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...i visited your site in search of thank you cards..need 2 of them. you should add a tab featuring all of your work available. i will send you a message so i can come by and pick them out. i'm digging this flower pot!!!! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I tried the flower pot card for the first time last May; so much fun to make. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very sweet and cheerful! I love the "pop-out" feature! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific, I've never seen one of these before---the flowers are darling!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete