Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tooth Fairy Pillow

So, it seems that my daughter is going to lose all of her teeth quickly.  This morning she pulled another one. Yikes!  Well, I hid her Tinkerbell Tooth Fairy pillow so well that now I can't find it...so I came up with a plan.  I made her a new one.  She chose zebra fabric and the pocket for the tooth is red.  Now...anyone who knows me knows that I am not a very experienced seamstress, so I tend to stay away from anything that isn't rectangular or a square.  Lucky for Cassie, the pillow was square!  HAHA!!!

I think it turned out super cute, don't you?

7 comments:

  1. absolutely super cute...love the zebra and red fabric...bet the toothfairy loves it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, You should have seen her this morning. We sprinkled glitter and she thought it was fairy dust! She was so excited! BUT...I almost got caught. I love their innocence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorcas, super cute and LOVE how the toothfairy left the fairy dust:) How cute!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute for sure. I love zebra print and the red pocket makes it easy for the tooth fairy to find it :) Great job!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Tooth Fairy Pillow OMG 2 Cute! Such a Great Idea and I know your little one just enjoys it so much you have done an AMAZING JOB!! I am visiting from the MIMM linkup party and I am your newest follower hope you can stop by my blog when you get a chnace!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful. Brings back memories of when my daughter was younger & a very good friend made her her toothfairy pillow. Now daughter is a sophomore in college & we still have the toothfairy pillow. Also the Toothfairy always brought my daughter $2 for each tooth she lost all in quarters so she could use them to play the arcade games.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! Very cute! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete