Saturday, October 22, 2011

Build A Banner

Hi friends,

My son was invited to a birthday party today for a sweet little girl named Alexia.  I wanted this to be a special card.  Bryan is so excited to have been invited.

I used My Creative Time's Build a Banner set, which I love.  The base is Papertrey Ink.  The patterned paper is all from JoAnns, from several different companies.  The background paper is beautiful and is double sided.   On the pink bursts, I used Smooch Spritz that I ordered from Stampin Up a while back and had never used.  I had really pretty glittery cardstock, but the pink didn't match, so I thought I could use that technique and it came out really pretty.  I still don't have an alphabet stamp (I just ordered one) so I used Rubons.

The dimensions are 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 and I'm using a regular #10 envelope.

I'm sure he's going to have a ball with his friends!


Have a great Saturday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he has a grand time! The banner card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete