Friday, October 28, 2011

Masculine Birthday card - 2

So, I'm still on the quest for a great masculine card.  I was inspired by a Sunny Stampin blogger.  You can check her out by clicking Andrea Walford.  She created a card very similar to this one. I used My Mind's Eye Lemon Twist Designer Paper and Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from my computer on MSWord. I think it came out pretty.  The ribbon is from We Are Memory Keepers.  I will tell you, it took me a little bit to get the flags to line up and the picks to adhere properly.

After taking the picture, I noticed that my ribbon was crooked, so I'll take care of that.  Also, I have a Pixie.  My BFF came over to take a look at it and showed me how to properly run it...the tension was too tight.  So, I will venture out into sewing onto cards.  I've always wanted to do that. :)

Have a great day everyone!

this card is very pretty.  The pictures don't do it justice.


3 comments:

  1. I love this! I saw a pennant/toothpick card on Pinterest a while ago and fell in love with it. You've inspired me all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are in a roll:) LOVE it and I couldn't tell the ribbon was crooked:) Great job!!
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Love the pennant flags. Super cute. Really like this card. Masculine cards can be so hard to make sometimes.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete