Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lizzie Turns 12!

Good morning friends,

My niece and Goddaughtter, Elizabeth, is turning 12 on Sunday.  TWELVE!  Where has the time gone?  She is a beautiful, kind-hearted, sweet-spirited young woman.  She truly is beautiful both inside and out.

She is not having a birthday party this year. Instead, my sister and brother-in-law asked her where she wanted to go and she chose EPCOT. So, they're off to Orlando today.   (This is where I pout for a second because it is, after all, the Happiest Place on Earth!...okay. I'm over it).   So, I bought her a Disney gift card and made her a very simple card.  Almost too simple.

I used Stampin Up Designer Paper and the butterflies are cut at 1.5" from Gypsy Wanderings.  Of course, I had to use Stickles in Lavender.  The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink and the ink is really poor quality ink from Scrappy Cat. I bought it for very little...it was probably dried out.  I am sure she's going to have a great time at EPCOT and will remember this birthday for years to come.

Happy Birthday, my Lizzie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment