Thursday, October 6, 2011

A card for a cowgirl

Hi friends,

We're still celebrating Bella's third birthday.  I created this cute card to celebrate her.  I need to share that Bella is not really a cowgirl type, but more like a pageant queen type.  I'll ask her mom if it's okay to post pictures of her on this blog and you'll see what I mean.  She is gorgeous.  The perfect little beauty queen face.

I created this cowgirl using the Paperdoll Dress Up cut at 3.5".  The jute cord gives it that country western look that I wanted.  I forgot to cut boots, so I eyeballed it and cut my own...I'm cuban, not cowgirl, so I had no idea what I was doing.  Regardless, though, it came out pretty good, don't you think?

The sentiment is My Pink Stamper and the ink is chocolate chip by Stampin Up (so are the butterflies).


This is Isabella.  She calls me Her Coco!  

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! love that little cowgirl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card you have made-- the little girl looks gorgeous
    Thank You for dropping by my blog
    The rose flower is best made with a thinner paper but not too thin so that it will maintain its shape when you shape the edges. I used chart paper which my daughter used for her school projects

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete