Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blue Thank You!

I had a tough day today. I'm not getting much sleep lately...lots of changes and uncertainty around me.  I really like to sit at my computer in the late evenings after the munchkins are in bed and create, blog surf, or whatever to unwind.  Tonight I made a simple card.  It's all Stampin' Up designer paper and bashful blue cardstock.  The stamp is also Stampin' Up Elegant Thank You and the ink is Chocolate Chip by SU.  I used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the design on the blue and cinnamon stickles.  I'm going to give this card to someone who was helpful to me very recently.

I might add some color to the edge of the solid cardstock.  Hmmm.  maybe I'll sleep on it.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend!! I finally got my SU order YAY!!! super excited:) I see SU all over this card LOL!! Very pretty. i hope you are feeling better my friend after a tough day there's always a good day!!!
    Big Hug

    ReplyDelete