Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm a Guest Designer - PINK BLING CRAFTER

Hi my friends,

I am very excited to be the very first Guest Designer for my friend Norma.  She's my Stampin' Up Demonstrator and an amazing person.  Let me tell you...we've become friends through the love of this amazing craft.  You can check it out on her page by visiting Pink Bling Crafter.  She is going to be inviting guest designers once or twice a month to showcase the Stampin Up products that she loves!

For this invitation, I created an elephant themed Happy Birthday card.

The Elephant was stamped with StazOn Jet black and 
I then colored the adorable elephant with water color pencils. 
I used Stampin' Dimensionals 
to pop up the adorable elephant. 
I used Crystal Effects on the  Elephant for some added dimension. 
The base is Soft Suede and Wisteria Wonder embossed with 
the Stripes Emboss Folder.  I also used the Happy Birthday from the Curly Cute Stamp Set on top of Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock.
  • Whisper White Card Stock #100730
  • Crumb Cake Card Stock #120953
  • Soft Suede Card Stock #115318
  • Wisteria Wonder Card Stock #122922
  • Elebration Stamp Set #121175
  • Curly Cute Stamp Set #120510
  • Stripes Emboss Folder #123128
  • Water Color Pencils #101879
  • StazOn Jet Black In Pad #101406
  • Crystal Effects #101055
  • Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
  • White Gel Pen #105021

  

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Congrats on being a Guest Designer.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute my friend and thank you!! Great job:) Chat soon
    Lots of Hugs

    ReplyDelete