Monday, July 25, 2011

Rainbows

There has been a lot going on in my family and surroundings lately. Soooo much uncertainty on many levels.  Thankfully, our family is intact and God continues to show us his faithfulness each and every day.  In the Bible story of Noah's Ark, God gave Noah a rainbow to tell humanity that the worst was over and the best was yet to come (at least that is my interpretation of it).  As I surfed tonight, I came across a blog by a woman named Crafty Kate.  She created this card that I had to recreate.  I didn't have a stamp to go with it, but I used WordArt and made my own.  Hope you enjoy it and hope she likes it.  You can link to the original HERE.



Recipe:
Designer paper on both is My Mind's Eye Lemon Twist paper pack
The baker's twine is We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss
The base is kraft paper from Recollections
The first layer on the A2 card is Stampin Up..not sure of color.  Certainly celery most likely.
The first layer on the 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 is Marina Mist by SU
Corners on the A2 were cut using the Martha Stewart corner punch.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card girl!! Great job with it and love that scripture:) the best is to come for sure!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete