Monday, July 4, 2011

Gumball Machine - Fun!!!

Recently I purchased the Stampin Up Treat cups.  I have been dying to use them since I got them.   It took me a little while thinking about it before I came up with this little gumball machine card.  I have to say, however, that I need some pointers on the sentiments.  I am not doing a very good job lately.  The white was not white enough for the cardstock and I had to go over it with a white gel pen.   This one might be just one of those for the shelf or for the kids.  The little raised drops are Reflections. I actually won them in a blog hop!



serious stamping issues.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I love the card! The gum ball machine is adorable. The stamping honestly does not look bad but I know what you mean. i would love to take a stamping class. I'm not very good at it either. I know that the ink pad quality you use has a lot to do with it. Happy 4th!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, Happy 4th of July! OMMG this is so cute love it. Did you use the Cricut? The stamping looks good to me Dorcas but, we all have trouble stamping sometimes:) Have fun today!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete