Sunday, July 17, 2011

Counting Blessings

I do admit I have a lot to be thankful for.  Even in the midst of uncertainty and hard times, I am thankful that God is faithful to my family and I.

As I was working on a card for the MPS Design Team, I came up with this one...which I opted not to enter.  I still think it's a pretty card, though, and I wanted to share it with you to remind you that there are people in our lives that are blessings..and we should let them know from time to time.

Sentiment:  MPS Everyday Life stamped in Island Indigo by Stampin Up

Flowers are from Beyond Birthdays...but I added flowers to it. It looked too simple with three.  I cut the stems freehand.
I used brads in varying colors for the center and stickles (my daughter HAD to have them)

Background paper is from $1 bins at Target. The quality is not that great, but the paper is pretty.  IT tears easily, too.
Orange base is PTI Oranze Zest and the second layer is Stampin Up In Color (Pool Party)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dorcas came here from mps design team call this card caught my eye. Love the paper, color and the placement of the vase....okay I just love this card :)
    would love for you to stop by my blog
    karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete