Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cassie's birthday

I know you've read that my kids are 11 1/2 months apart...so for a couple of weeks they are both the same age.  My daughter just turned 7 on Friday.  She didn't want to have a party because she wants to go on a trip (boy am I in trouble)...but Saturday we invited the family over for dinner and cake.  It was so much fun!


I bought some sugar-free cupcakes, but they were so plain I just HAD to do something to spruce them up.  Not a big deal...only took a few minutes...but they came out cute, especially for having been done on such a spur of the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great Picture!! I love the toppers. they came out great!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Cassie!!!! Those cupcakes looks delicious and love the toppers:) Lovely picture my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete