Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project 2011 - End of January accounting

I did it!  If you've been visiting my blog at all this month, you will see how busy I've been making great cards.  Guess what?  NOT ONE trip to any store.  Not even one.  Everything you've seen here has been created by using my stash.  I've even pulled out some of my stamps and tried to learn new things.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, head over to Denise's blog for details on how you can join us!  Visit Project 2011 Scrap Our Stash


One huge confession - this is huge.  I got a gypsy.  Yes...it was a great deal on ebay that I couldn't pass up. Now...if I could just learn to use it.  :)


Have a great day everyone.  Stay tuned.  More Valentine's cards coming.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Congrats on your gypsy. lol Love all your cards you made. looking forward to feb report

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for skipping all the stores!! That rocks! Oooh, a gypsy...so jealous. Can't wait to hear how you like it :) Now let's see if you can stay off of ebay, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete