Friday, December 13, 2013

Mini Coffee Cup Treats

Merry Christmas everyone!  It's Christmas time and the perfect time to give treats to kids and non-kids alike.  Today I came up with a cute mini coffee cup treat holder. It's filled with Candy Cane Hershey kisses.   I wish I could take the credit for this beauty, but I just can't.  I got the idea from Hill Country Stampin.  She has a great tutorial.

I used Merry Mesh from LoveBug Creations.  The patterned paper is from Heidi Grace Designs and the pretty peppermint is Hallmark.  I got the coffee cups from Webstaurant Store.  Great prices!!

I hope you enjoyed my treat.



2 comments:

  1. Coffee time will be ever so sweet with your treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! these mini coffee cups are so cute and are perfect for treats inside:) Very cute project chica!!!
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete