Sunday, October 5, 2014

Long lost post

Hi friends.

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. Believe me...I've been plenty busy crafting and creating.

Most recently, I've been working on my niece's Quinceanera. For Hispanics, the Quinceanera celebration is a rite of passage from childhood to adulthood. It's a beautiful and meaningful ceremony.

Elizabeth is a sweet young woman and she planned her party around Beauty & the Beast. I'll post pics of the invitation later, but these are the table markers. I used spellbinders to make it look like a mirror. The flowers are stamping up.

I'll post more this week.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love the flower detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! these are beautiful and I hope things are well my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete