Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beautiful Dress Card

Hi friends,

Today is April 17th!  You know what that means?  It means the official end to another tax season!  I work for my sister and we have a large client base of 450 corporate clients and a few hundred personal clients. This time of year is very tough for us and for our families.  Thank goodness it is over!!!

I sat in my office and made a few little projects. I'll share them one at a time. My first share is a dress card.  I have a few blogs that I check out regularly and one of them is Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho.  She is fantastic and very creative.  I love to see all that she comes up with.  Well, I decided to learn how to make this little dress card.  I didn't make it identical to hers, but I found what I thought would work and I like how it turned out.  I think it makes a cute Mother's Day Card.

Hope you have a great week.


I used Stampin Up for the base.  The patterned paper is Me & My Big Ideas.  I used Ranger Ink Liquid Pearls and the textile embossing plate for the Cuttlebug.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Dorcas this is darling in floral paper. I may have to make another one! Thanks for the shout out. Have a great post season tax week! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! the dress idea would make a perfect Mothers day card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chica:) OMG!! this card is darling and I must try it out!!! You can now relax and enjoy your regular work hours now LOL!!! Chat soon!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card. Love the dimension of the dress on the embossed background.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete