Sunday, April 15, 2012

MPS Mother's Day blog hop & Challenge

Good morning friends,

I know I've been behind on blogging.  The silver lining is that tax season is over in TWO days, so I will be able to devote more time to my love of crafting...and plan to venture out into other fun projects that I see you all making.

Last night I was surfing - very late - and found that Robyn was hosting her blog hop. I normally don't do the challenges because I'm too chicken, frankly.  Well, since it had been a while since I'd been able to make anything fun, I went ahead and played along.  This is my Mother's Day themed SUPER SIMPLE card.  I intended to make a little purse to match, but then I got sleepy and well...the rest is history.

The sentiment is from MPS Family & Friends.  The ink is Stampin UP Island Indigo.  The patterned paper is Me & My Big Ideas.  Base is Bashful Blue by SU.  Stickles is Waterfall.



Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card Dorcas! The colors & pattern papers you used are so pretty!! I'm so glad you decided to join the Pinkalicous Blog Hop this month!! You're very talented, you should challenge yourself away!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete