Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dress Shirt Card

Happy Saturday, friends!

I was actually able to do a little card this morning before the kids got up.  You know, when the house is quiet and the coffee is brewing and nobody is calling your name or fighting, or throwing something inside the house.  :)

I made this card for my uncle.  I wanted to make a shirt of some kind and after I played a little bit, I came up with this.  I used Stampin Up DSP from last year.  The base is Stampin Up.  The sentiment is My Creative Time.  The inside and is cream linen from PTI.

I sure hope he likes it.  I'm going to come up with something else as well, just in case I change my mind.

Have a wonderful day!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl:) LOVE the card with that tie and DSP!! Super cute and your uncle will love it!!! Glad you got a chance to do a little crafting in the morning:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete