Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hanging Out with PTI

Hi friends,

I got to play this morning with my new Papertrey Ink stamp and die set called Hanging Out. You can find it here

I have mentioned how uninspired I've been feeling, so I had to use other work as a starting point.  My sister needed a cute card for a baby and I wanted to use this set, so this is what I came up with.

The ink is all StampinUp and PTI (black) and the paper is also Stampin Up .  The designer paper is DCWV.  Twine from someone on ebay (sorry).  I hope you love it.

My inspiration came from THIS forum on Papertrey Ink.




3 comments:

  1. Hey girl:) how adorable is this card???who lost their mojo or inspiration certainly not YOU, girl this card is CUTE CUTE!!
    Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with OP! You do amazing work! Love it! I'm a new follower to your blog too! Come and visit if you get a chance!

    PinkE
    Simply PinkE By Design
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I'll come on over to visit. :)

      Delete