Saturday, March 24, 2012

Action Wobbles



Hi friends,

Well, I have had my eye on Action Wobbles since I first heard about them last year.  Let me tell you...they were a little out of my budget.  BUT!!!!! I got an email with a discount on Amazon and I bought some a couple of weeks ago.

I had to make a card for my son's classmate who it celebrating his seventh birthday today!  He has a sports themed party.  Bryan was very helpful in making this card.  He designed it and picked out the paper himself.   It has no frills or anything, but that is exactly what he wanted  And...we got to use an Action Wobble!  Super adorable how those little springs work.  I wish I could post a video.  The ball bounces.  Very cute.

The base is Stampin up. The designer paper is all Echo Park.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Really Cute you should enter this in our Action Wobble Challenge
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chica:) how are you and I'm sorry I've been MIA but my little guy was sick for a whole week and things have been very crazy:) I hope tax time crazy season is almost over. OK, I too LOVE action wobbles and this card with the basketball is perfect to use with an action wobble!! I hope thing are well:)
    Hugs amiga:)
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those action wobbles super cute card!

    ReplyDelete