Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Paper Lanterns

Hi everyone,

As you know I've been working on some pretty things for my niece's thirteenth party this Saturday.  Lizzie wanted to have place cards for each of her guests, so we came up with lanterns.  These little lanterns will house a flameless candle and the light should glow through the cutout.  I like the way they turned out.  I was going to spritz them with gold, or add some gold stamping to them...but I was afraid to mess them up and I don't have enough paper to make another 25.  I hope Lizzie loves them as much as I loved making them for her.

Paper is Stampin Up, of course.

Have a great rest of the week!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Love 'em!!!! So very pretty and such nice handwritting with their names.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beckie! I'm so glad you liked them. I think my handwriting has a mind of its own. Some days great...others not so much.

      Delete