Sunday, October 20, 2013

Housewarming Gift

Hi friends,

I'm bringing you a card I made for my nephew who is moving to a new apartment.  He just graduated University of Florida (GO GATORS) and he and his girlfriend have settled in Orlando as they both pursue careers at Disney.

Envelope
I used Wild Card and Create a Critter (fence).  Don't miss the hidden Mickey in the window.  
I really wanted a darker blue ribbon for this wreath for Gator colors, but I only had light blue.  I braided it.  It's tiny.

I used the Stampin Up slit punch to create the slot and used a glue dot to hold the card on top.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards girl and I love the front door and isn't that punch perfect to hold those cards?? I love Bed Bath & Beyond, I'm sure they will appreciate the gift card.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete