Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So Thankful

Hi everyone,

I recently had surgery and I was overwhelmed with the flowers and visitors I received.  I wanted to share the thank you cards I made.

I searched my favorite blogs and got inspiration from THIS post on Becky Roberts' blog.  I made several varieties of this card using different rumple ribbons and varying the cardstock.  The stamp set is Chalk Talk by Stampin Up.  I also used the Framelits that correspond with this set.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake - Stampin Up
Ribbon - LBC Simply Blue
Floss - Canvas - JoAnn's
Stickle heart - True Blue
White Ink - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock Colors: Coastal Cabana (SU), Lemon Tart (PTI) and Island Indigo (SU)
Rumple Ribbons - Ballet Slipper, Fresh & Fruity, Monster Skin
Heart - Calypso Coral (SU), Scrap Piece, Lucky Limeaid (SU)

Cardstock Colors: Crumb Cake (SU), Lemon Tart (PTI)
Rumple Ribbons - Simply Blue, Fresh & Fruity and Rosebud



Please visit the Lovebug Creations Store to pick up your rumple ribbon.  

6 comments:

  1. Oh my these turned out amazing!!! I love how each one is slightly different but so pretty!!! Great job and I adore mine!!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the chalk trend.... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one is a treasure - glad you're feeling better!!
    Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Doecas!! Love the touch of rumple ribbon on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely group of cards! I am so glad to see you doing so well and crafting!! Scrappy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards chica and I love the color variation along with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete