Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!

Hi crafty friends!

Today the Lovebug Creations team celebrates a special birthday.  It's our Creative Team sister STEPHANIE's birthday.  I created this cute card using the new pastel rumple ribbon and Brown Mama's Mesh both from Lovebug Creations.  I sometimes like to iron the rumple ribbon and that's what I chose to do on this card.

Stephanie, I hope you have an amazing day!!!

Card base is Crumb Cake from Stampin Up
First layer is So Saffron from Stampin Up
Designer Paper is also Stampin Up
Cupcake is from My Creative Time
Used Martha Stewart Microbeads to add a little texture to the cupcake




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes dear! That cupcake looks good enough to eat! Yummy!!!!! Love your card! Y'all are too sweet. And I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! this is such a sweet and fabulous card my friend:) I hope you are well and are almost over the whole busy tax season!! I miss chatting with you:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love how you added the microbeads!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colors - what a super card!

    ReplyDelete