Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Easter

I recently acquired some Jaded Blossom stamps and this little owl was one of the images.  Now, I am not the greatest coloring papercrafter, but I promise it looks cuter in person.  I used brown Mama's Mesh and Envious green rumple ribbon on this little card.  I also added stickles and crystal effects to the eyes to make them shiny.  The eggs are also covered in stickles.  I popped up the owl with SU Dimensionals.

My daughter will surely love it!  Please be sure to visit the Lovebug Creations Store to pick up your rumple ribbon and mama's mesh.  There are tons of amazing goodies to play with.

3 comments:

  1. This card is precious! I am sure your daughter will love it! I know mine would-she is obsessed w/ owls right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card!!! I know she'll love it!!! And heck....I'm not a color-er at all so to me you did amazing!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...I guess I better start thinking up easter! thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete