Monday, March 31, 2014

Sweet Thanks

It doesn't take a lot to say Thank You.  Today I made a small 3 x 3 card to say a sweet thanks.  I used one of the gorgeous new colors - Spring Lilac.  It is gorgeous!!!!  Please be sure to stop by the SHOP to pick up your new Spring collection.  I promise you, the ribbon colors are to die for.


I used several different items on this little card.  The stamp is Jaded Blossom.  I used stickles on the cupcake wrapper and cherry and Liquid Applique as the frosting...just to make it pop out some.  I used Pebbles chalk to chalk around the sentiment which I cut our using the large oval punch from Stampin Up.  The brad is also Stampin Up.  The paper is from my stash, but it's SU.  I sure hope you enjoyed this little card.  

3 comments:

  1. You had me with purple and stickles - love this sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty!!! I love how the "Frosting" pops and the Spring Lilac looks amazing!!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! That cupcake is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete