Monday, March 24, 2014

Butterflies Flurrying

Hi friends!

It is Monday which means it is my turn to feature another great Lovebug Creations product.  Today I used Hugs from the Simply Sheer ribbon collection.  I used a variety of Stampin Up products on this little card as well as some other goodies.


Supplies used:
Base:  Crumb Cake - Stampin Up
Pattern: Stampin Up - Fresh Prints DSP
Layer: Baked Brown Sugar - Stampin Up
Butterflies - Fresh Prints DSP and Butterfly punch from SU
Sentiment: Jaded Blossom in Tim Holtz Distress Ink

5 comments:

  1. Dorcas, this is gorgeous! Love the color combo & the sheer ribbon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterflies and the embossing topped off with Simply Sheer - wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous!!! I love this card and the Sheer Hugs was an awesome choice!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chica:) this is such a lovely card and I love the tulle on the side:) Have a fabulous day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete