Monday, May 12, 2014

Gift Card Holder

Hi Everyone!

It's Monday and another day for me to post a project using the amazing Lovebug Creations.  Today I used Kisses from the Simply Sheer collection on this cute gift card holder that I made for my sister in law. She is a special lady!

The paper base is Stampin Up.  The DSP is also Stampin Up. I used the Embossed Gift Card Holder die from My Creative Time.  I printed her name on the computer and cut it out using the oval punch.  I had the slider in my embellishment stash and knew she would love it.

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this - simply sheer is such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the sheer ribbon gives it a little detail, without being heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag!!! I love this Dorcas! And the sheer was a great choice ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete