Friday, June 27, 2014

Superheroes

Hi friends.
It's been a while since I posted. I will share my journey later. Right now I want to share the favor boxes I made for my son's birthday this weekend. He chose a super heroes theme. The venue does not allow outside decorations, which is a bummer, but I decided to incorporate the theme into our party favors.
I visited Lisa at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon and found these adorable super heroes.  She is amazing.  Please visit her at Pretty Paper Website

Because I am new to silhouette, I was not able to cut them as efficiently as I wanted, so I opted for the digital image instead. I used the curly label from My Creative Time. Inside, each child will find animal crackers.
Hope you enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Call me if you ever need help with the silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your son and I'm sure he loves these awesome superhero favors!! Wishing him a fabulous birthday!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute - I know you'll love your new machine!!

    ReplyDelete