Sunday, June 24, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge

Hi Friends,

I don't normally enter challenges, but that is one of the things I wanted to change this year...now that we're almost half over it...it's a great time to start, right?

I came across a challenge on Die Cuttin Divas and I thought I'd enter...but then I was not able to die cut anything because we have been moving things at home and my Cricut is temporarily unavailable.  I just made the project and won't be entering it after all.  The challenge is to use the colors, red, orange and yellow inspired by the Summer!
UPDATE -I ENTERED.  The die cut is the scalloped circle, by the way. I have them in several sizes that came with my Cuttlebug.  This is the largest at 1.75 or 2".

I created this Apron gift card holder. I used Stampin Up colors.  The stamps sets are: It's the Tought (Flower vase) and So Happy For You (sentiment and bee).  My SU demonstrator and FRIEND, Norma sent it to me.  I am so glad I got to use it. I used my colored pencils to color in the flower vase.  I have copics but am not too good at it yet..plus I only have 8 colors.

I hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to enter at Die Cuttin' Divas still. That scalloped circle looks like a die cut and the shape of the apron does too. Hope you will share!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    Die Cuttin' Diva Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! super cute and so glad you were ableto use that stamp set! You should enter more challenges your cards fabulous!! Have a fab day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete