Monday, June 25, 2012

Welcome Little One

Hi friends,

I have been dying to use the Baby Onesie die by PaperTrey Ink, but I had not had the chance...plus I wasn't sure how to use it.  I came Nicol Magourik's version.  Hers is beautiful. Mine isn't as elaborate, but I think it's cute.  I finished it with the same pattern in the back, so that you could not see the shorter cardstock on the back. I just didn't like the way that looked.  The inside is Sweet Blush by PTI.  The sentiment was stamped using SU Chocolate Chip on SU Very Vanilla paper.  I used Cotton Candy Stickles and a little bow.

I sure hope the mommy to be likes this card.  I think it's precious.


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl:) Super adorable and with this cute paper youdon't need much! Very cute. I hope you had a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete