Monday, July 2, 2012

More baby cards

Hi everyone!  What a crazy weekend.  My little one turned seven on Saturday and he had his whole day planned out:  breakfast in bed, water park, dinner at Scruby's BBQ.  We had a blast! Now for two weeks, I have TWO seven-year-olds at home.  My daughter turns eight on the 15th.  They are exactly 11 1/2 months apart.  My house is never dull.


Today I had to make a quick card for a baby shower.  I used PTI for the cardstock, Stampin up for the onesie image and PTI for the sentiment.  I used crystal gel for the buttons on the onesie also.  It was a quick little thing, so I'm not even sure if I did a good job or not...but I like it.  My buttons might be an epic fail, but I didn't want to just put one button...did I overdo it?






2 comments:

  1. Cute baby card. Loving the buttons!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE baby cards!!! How are you my friend!?! It has been too long since I stopped by! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete