Saturday, July 14, 2012

Party Centerpieces - Angry Birds & Tinkerbell

The party was a huge hit. Kids had a great time!

Here are the centerpieces that we came up with.  You know we just can't do things the simple way...gotta come up with something spectacular.  I think we totally nailed it!  My BFF Marisol is amazing.  So blessed that she is in my life.  My sister did a beautiful job with the goodie bags...they were backpacks.  Kids loved everything.

My friend, Liz, cut the Angry Birds for us on her Silhouette.  Liz does some amazing work.  Check out her blog Which Craft











2 comments:

  1. Neat looking centerpieces.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! girl those centerpieces come out amazing!! i love how you added the grass on both, where, how did you print those big angry bird characters LOVE the size!! You have to post pictures with the kids!!
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete