Friday, July 6, 2012

Me & My BIG Bright Ideas

Hi friends,

Yesterday I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.  I have a lot to do and although I'm off until Monday, it seems I don't have the time to finish everything.  I decided to make myself a mini composition book.  I know many people have made these, but I wanted to make one to jot down things I needed to do.  I pulled out my Take Note stamp set from Papertrey Ink and found some cute paper from We R Memory Keepers>  I used Stampin Up Melon Mambo for the sentiment and Lucky Limeade for the dotted circle around it.  I used glittery green paper to make it sparkly.  I also used Stampin Up brads that my friend, Norma, sent me.  I hope you like it.  I think it came out pretty cute!


4 comments:

  1. Your note book came out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little "to do" list notebook! The brads are so pretty...I need to use mine more; they add so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! so very cute and love how you used that SU brad!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete