Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dilo en Español-Bella

Hi everyone,

It's no secret that I love it when I happen upon a blog hop, particularly if there's a prize involved. Recently I've been on a winning streak.  My most recent win is from Dilo en Español where they hold challenges and most of the designers are bilingual.  Their newest release is beautiful and I WON!!  So, of course, I HAD to make a card with my beautiful Bella.  I hope you like her as much as I did.  She is gorgeous and they did a fab job in creating her. You can purchase Dilo en Español stamps at their SAY IT IN SPANISH STORE

I used Crystal Gel to make the eyes, lips and flowers glossy.  SO pretty.


I have very few Copics, so I only was able to use them on her hair

Used Stampin Up pencils on this one and also chalked around the squares, just to make it different.

No comments:

Post a Comment