Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wedding Favors

Hi friends,

Our friends, Sharon & Rich, were married last night.  It was a great party!

Sharon had asked for some help with the wedding, so I was happy to oblige.  We ordered some beautiful Murano Wine Stoppers and charms from Fashion Craft.  The charms came in sets of four, but I wanted to display them in a nicer manner, so I came up with a little tent card.  I used Georgia Pacific regular cardstock for the base and Tempting Turquoise from Stampin Up for the layer.  I put it through a hearts embossing folder using my Cuttlebug and pierced holes with my Crop a Dile.  We had to use two types of ribbon, but they came out very cute.  



1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your friends on their wedding!! Fabulous ways to display those wine stoppers and glass charms! Very cute girl:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete