Monday, January 6, 2014

Just @ Note - Mama's Mesh from LBC

Happy New Year everyone!!!  I still can't believe we are in 2014!  Time seems to fly lately.

The older I get, the more forgetful I become.  I thought it would be a good idea to make myself a little notebook to keep in my purse to jot things down.  I used White Mama's Mesh from Lovebug Creations on this super easy project.



Supplies:
Crumb Cake - Stampin Up
Cajun Craze - Stampin Up
A Boy's Life - Echo Park
White Mama's Mesh - Lovebug Cretions
Take Note - Papertrey Ink

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty notebook! It looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea!!! I need to make one of these!!! I'm always searching in my purse for paper!!! I have the one Dawn Mercedes made in the van but I need one on me at all times ;) Great way to use the mesh!!!

    Bug hugs
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - love your notebook - great way to use Mama's Mesh!! Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Your notebook looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this notebook cover - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl this is perfect to keep in your purse and so pretty:) Love it.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you! LOL! I write everything down too!! This is really cute! And a great idea! Scrappy hugs! Connie

    ReplyDelete